800Open
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Forum

Go down

Private Forum Empty Private Forum

Post by Herman Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:41 am

Q: So whats the deal? I signed up here because I was invited by someone from 800notes. I registered and not much is going on. Really don't see anything too substantial on this site at all.

A: This is designed as an entry or gateway to a private forum that has many regular users from 800notes. If you were asked to join or found your way here from a post on 800notes, we'd like to get to know you and see if you'd like to come over and join us on the private forum.

Q: You said private forum. Is this it?

A: No, the private forum is hosted elsewhere. The address is published on 800notes but you still need membership to enter even if you know it. We'll tell you where it is if you're asked over.

Q: Why can't I be part of the private forum?

A: You absolutely can! Post questions or comments here. Start a new topic or post the way you do on 800notes. If someone asked you here, talk to them in chat or post something for them to see. Once we know you and see what some of your posts are about, we'll ask you over. Don't be shy! Say something! You want access to the private forum, ask for it. Especially if one of the regulars has invited you.

If you have questions about something here and feel you don't want to post it, contact via email:
800open@post.com   I don't check it everyday and would prefer if you comment here though.

Herman
Herman
Herman

Private Forum Stars13

http://800open.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum