800Open
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billable Scam Calls to your Mobile Number

3 posters

Go down

Billable Scam Calls to your Mobile Number Empty Billable Scam Calls to your Mobile Number

Post by NYC-HDL Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:49 pm

I have recently read reports of scam calls originating outside of the USA that target Mobile numbers, and they end up running-up very high bills on your account...

This caused me to look into call-blocking Apps for the iPhone, and a few popped-up in my search -- does anyone have relevant experience with Apps that do this, and can you share your feedback on which Apps work 'best'?

NYC-HDL

Back to top Go down

Billable Scam Calls to your Mobile Number Empty Re: Billable Scam Calls to your Mobile Number

Post by Tamianth Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:42 pm

I don't. I've seen a few apps posted around 800 notes itself on different threads, but think to look into them.  scratch  I have a tracfone so don't even know if one of those would work on it..
Tamianth
Tamianth

Billable Scam Calls to your Mobile Number Stars13

Back to top Go down

Billable Scam Calls to your Mobile Number Empty Re: Billable Scam Calls to your Mobile Number

Post by Willow2 Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:01 pm

I wish I could. I would've said Mr. Number, but my understanding is that it is now only available for Android. 

For future reference for Android users, though, Mr. Number is what I use, and it blocks unwanted calls and texts as identified by me. It's worked quite well, as the numbers I've identified as unwanted never even set off a ringtone.

Willow2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down